Welcome to the Fluid Leak Management & Valve Team Users Group (FLMUG/VTUG) website.
FLMUG/VTUG Summer Meeting
August 26-28, 2014
Hyatt Lodge Hotel & Hamburger University
Oak Brook, Illinois
Agenda - coming soon
Attendee Registration: opening soon
Exhibit Space registration: opening soon
Hotel & Travel Information
The Fluid Leak Management Users Group is organized and operated to achieve the following objectives, to:
- Provide a technical forum where end-users, suppliers, and other interested parties can share technical information that will provide improvements or resolution to sealing products, valve packing, services, and end-use applications. With the addition of the Valve Team focus to the group, the meetings also provide a forum to discuss valve team organizations & structures, optimum team makeup, site senior leadership support, pre-outage planning, lessons learned, staffing, work scope, JIT training, scheduling, etc.
- Provide a mechanism for making recommendations on Fluid Leak Management & valve team issues to industry organizations, e.g., EPRI, INPO, NUMAC and NRC.
- Provide the opportunity maintain state of the art knowledge of products and services available from vendors to the nuclear industry.
- Provide improved plant safety and availability through recommendations of Fluid Leak Management Program implementation that involve testing, inspection and maintenance.
- Provide a mechanism to issue consensus documents for industry standards.